CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2003

From:
Holly Aaron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:21:32 -0700

Dear Volker -

You may try having the existing laser refurbished.  Often a tube can be
replaced (which is the most expensive part), while the rest of the laser is
kept the same.  I would contact Omnichrome and see how much they charge for
that.  We had an Argon laser recently rebuilt (for a BioRad confocal) for a
very good price from American Laser in Utah.  [no financial interest, just a
satisfied customer]

Best of luck to you,
 Holly

Holly L. Aaron