CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 1998

From:
Anna Smallcombe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 08:58:04 -0800
     I believe you do ALT + PAge Up and Down to scroll through a
     multi-image file.

Subject: Thumbs Plus support of pic files
Author:  Confocal Microscopy List <[log in to unmask]> at
Internet
Date:    07/08/98 11:06

I just downloaded the patch to update my Thumbs Plus (image file
management/thumbnails) program.  Version 3.30 now supports Biorad PIC
files.  Instrument notes are displayed in the comments field, which is very
helpful.

It doesn't seem to deal with stacks, though.  I haven't tried hard, but it
seems to only display the first image of a series.  Has anyone found how
to look at the other images in a z-series with Thumbs Plus?

Thanks
Richard

On Mon, 27 Jul 1998 17:19:53 -0500 Phillip Crews