CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2008

From:
"Sally D. Dowling" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2008 16:02:01 -0500

I will be out of the office starting  01/26/2008 and will not return until
02/11/2008.

Please call 800-245-9775 for assistance in my absence, ask for Andre
Lubarsky.  Thanks and Aloha!  _Sally

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR RECIPIENTS IN THE
U.S.A.:
This message may constitute an advertisement of
a BD group's products or services or a
solicitation of interest in them. If this is
such a message and you would like to opt out of
receiving future advertisements or
solicitations from this BD group, please
forward this e-mail to [log in to unmask]
This message (which includes any attachments)
is intended only for the designated
recipient(s).  It may contain confidential or
proprietary information and may be subject to
the attorney-client
privilege or other confidentiality protections.
 If you are not a designated recipient, you may
not review, use, copy or distribute this
message. If you received this in error, please
notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete
this message. Thank you.
Corporate Headquarters Mailing Address: BD
(Becton, Dickinson and Company) 1 Becton Drive
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417 U.S.A.