CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2004

From:
Doug Cromey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 14:58:37 -0700

Mary,

We use iCal (Calcium's simpler sibling) for many instruments.  Our
Biomedical computing people have a freeware scheduler that also tracks
user hours on networked instruments.  Its used extensively all over the
University of Arizona.  See the following website for a demo.
http://demo.arl.arizona.edu/  (Unfortunately I just checked and the demo
server seems to be uncommunicative, I'll check with the IT guys to see
if it can be brought back on-line)

Doug