CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2005

From:
Richard M Parton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 15:27:31 +0100

Dear David,
        Metamorph from Universal Imaging and SlideBook from Intelligent
Imaging Innovations (3I) both do very good analysis of 2D/time series
data for object and particle tracking and measurements of elongation.
In 3D/time Velocity from  Improvision can be good if the data is easily
segmented to identify objects to follow. All can output movies for
display.

Of the three Intelligent Imaging Innovations have been the most
approachable for custom module design. Metamorph is very powerful but
has a steep learning curve.

All are pretty expensive!

Richard