CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2009

From:
"Rietdorf, Jens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:29:10 +0100
Dear Martin and others,

sorry, I see that I should be more clear. Indeed the question is if
someone has experience in replacing a color camera by a combination of
multi-LED illumination and a monochrome camera.

We would prefer a monochrome camera, because this could then also be
used for efficient fluorescence imaging and we would not have to switch
between a color and a monochrome camera.

For fluorescence we are using regular epi-illumination, for LED pseudo
color we would use transmission illumination.

Thanks, jens