CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 1999

From:
David Driver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 12:00:32 +0000
greetings,

our lab has been using round, plastic reinforcements--typically used to
reinforce three-hole-punched papers in a binder, bought in an office
supply store--as a reservoir to hold our staining volume in place.
this has worked fine for mouse lymph node sections, but they are much
too small to use for mouse spleen sections.

does anyone out there know of a larger alternative that's
available--something like a jumbo-reinforcement?

thanks,
david

David Driver
Department of Immunology