CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2009

From:
Andreas Bruckbauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 May 2009 15:59:54 -0400

 Hi,
as i understand the pre chirp at the Coherent Chameleon vision II can be tuned from 0 to maximum compensation, so that testing a system with and without pre chirp should be easy compared to the DeepSee. According to Olympus and Zeiss reps both companies have tested the Coherent laser and can fit it to their mics.

best wishes

Andreas