CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2010

From:
Roshma Azeem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2010 11:17:53 +0200
Hi Esteban,

We too face the same problem with 710 meta and Zeiss has no solution for it.
We have to do this one by one. Even with ImageJ, it cannot be done
automatically. Though, I tried with ImageTrak in the Mac, I could not do the
RGB pseudo coloring simultaneously. I guess, we need to ask Zeiss to develop
a plugin for this problem.

Roshma.