CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2014

From:
John Oreopoulos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2014 00:27:20 -0400

Here's a link to a recent article on the Argolight test slides:

http://argolight.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/2013_Royon_Imaging-and-Microscopy.pdf

I'd echo Glenn's question: Has anyone out there tried these slides yet? Very curious to know how well they meet the claims of the article. How do they prevent photobleaching I wonder, and for how long?

John