CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2006

From:
Adrian Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:30:53 +1100

Dear all,

Here at the Centenary Institute (Sydney, Australia) we are in the
process of acquiring a multi-photon system for deep imaging in intact
tissues (mainly mouse tissue).

I'm looking for any comments/reviews (good or bad), about particular
systems, vendors, options etc, from people who are active in this
field  (comments on service/support are probably not that relevant
unless you are located in Australia or have comments on the parent
company).

Our principal investigator is keen on the Ultima system from Prairie
Technologies but at this stage we are still open to (almost) all
possibilities.

I look forward to some interesting responses.

Regards,

Adrian Smith
Manager, Cytometry Facility,
Centenary Institute, Sydney, Australia

PS a second, related, email to follow asking for similar comments on
a general-purpose confocal system.