CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2003

From:
"Alice L. Givan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:43:02 EDT

Hello,
I would like to hear people's latest comments on software for confocal image analysis.  We are concerned primarily with quantitation (including object counting in multiple colors, etc) but also are interested in deconvolution and 3D-rendering.  We currently use ImageJ and old versions of AutoDeblur and ImageSpace (Molecular Dynamics).  We have $$ now and need some suggestions about software that we should be testing.  Could you send me your current recommendations and gripes?  Perhaps if you send comments to me directly ([log in to unmask]) we won't cloud up the network with discussions that may have occurred before. Thanks.

Alice Givan
Englert Cell Analysis Laboratory of the
Norris Cotton Cancer Center
Dartmouth Medical School