CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2015

From:
Kirsten Miles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2015 15:38:41 -0500

Yevgeniy,

Since you didn't see the post in your own folder, you could test this by
checking your spam filters, and promotional folders if your mail service
sorts that way.

Best,
Kirsten

Kirsten Miles

Executive Director Teen Writing Center <http://www.twc.tupelopressva.org/>

National Director 30/30 Project
<http://tupelopress.wordpress.com/3030-project/>

Regional Director

*Tupelo Press*

c/o Art on Ivy

2125 Ivy Rd Ste 5

Charlottesville, Va  22905

(434) 960-5193

*Tupelo Press Teen Writing Center *
*Mission Statement*:  To foster, discover, and develop emerging writers,
and connect them as a part of the larger writing community, facilitate
their ability to  take advantage of our local literary resources,  and
develop resources where they are needed. To announce to and through support
of our youth that writing is as important as sports fields, theaters, art
galleries and centers, and skating rinks…