CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2000

From:
Ian Gibbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 10:29:35 +1030
As mentioned previously on the list, Medical Systems Corp make a really
nice bath set-up that should cover this range - it has a bipolar
controller that can both cool and heat the perfusing solutions. It also
has a good gassing system and an esy way of putting culture dishes into
place - it is also pretty expensive, but we use them on both upright and
inverted set-ups... I don't know who the European supplies would be...

Hope that helps
IAN

--
Professor Ian Gibbins