CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2000

From:
Christian Soeller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 17:25:08 +1300
> Xunbin Wei wrote:
>
> I think that it is sort of a problem of 3-D rendering.  I probably
> need to find either a better function (than 3-D projection in ZEISS
> 410 software) or a good external software to process the raw images.
>
> If you have had similar experience or you have suggestions about the
> 3-D imaging processing Software/Methodology, please contact me.

Good pieces of software that we have used in the past are Iris Explorer
(now sold by NAG I think) and more recently the now freely available
opendx (http://www.opendx.org). Both programs are powerful but take some
time to come to grips with.

Regards,

  Christian Soeller

--
Christian Soeller                [log in to unmask] x2770
Dept. of Physiology              U. Auckland School of Medicine