CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2001

From:
Barbara Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:05:57 -0800
Dear Guenter,

Where?Media has an enterprise level system called ImageWhere which might be
a good solution for you.  Visit their site: www.ImageWhere.com

Hope this is helpful.

Best regards,
Barbara Foster
Microscopy/Microscopy Education
125 Paridon Street, Suite 102
Springfield, MA 01118
PH: 413-746-6931  FX: 413-746-9311  Web: www.MME-Microscopy.com/education

"Why didn't they teach us that sooner?"  ... probably because no one
thought to call MME about customized, on-site courses.  Offered in all
areas of microscopy, sample prep,and image analysis, they make an immediate
impact on your productivity.