CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2001

From:
Tom Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:12:49 -0600
Along this thread, does anybody out there put their Hg or Xe power
supplies on a line conditioner to improve the fluctuations or is the
line voltage the least of your worries.  Tom

--
Thomas E. Phillips, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Biological Sciences

3 Tucker Hall
Division of Biological Sciences
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211-7400