CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2001

From:
Judy Trogadis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 09:13:53 -0400
Fellow confocalists:

I would like to attend a course on microscopy and imaging techniques which would include the latest developments in this field. Apart from the ones at MBL, Cold Spring Harbor and Jim Pawley's course in June, does anyone know of others. Being quite keen, I would prefer something this winter but any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thank you
Judy

Judy Trogadis
Bio-Imaging Coordinator