CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2001

From:
"P.E.Hariharan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:24:35 +0100
Hi all (I should say- "Hi fixers"!)
Being a novice to various fixation techniques, I am really impressed that very
mild changes (few drops of 0.1% triton here and  0.01% glutaradehyde there) can
grossly affect the morphology of cells. Is there any published article or book
which discusses these subtle variations appropriate for different applications?
Any suggestions?

P.E. Hariharan
Max Delbruck Centre for Molecular Medicine,
FVK,
Wiltbergstr. 50,
Berlin 13125,
Germany