CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2001

From:
Barbara Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:24:47 -0800
Dear Sebastian,

It is good to hear that you will be at Cell Bio... and how exciting that
Zeiss introducing the Meta!  I look forward to seeing it.

For your information:  we are launching a tiny product which may be of use
to you: a set of four fluorescent test slides which approximate the spectra
of the most commonly used fluorophores. PC Cheng came up with the idea and
we have commercialized it.  They are extremely useful for setting laser
power and PMT levels in the confocal.  I'll bring you a set to try next week.

See you in DC,

Barbara Foster