CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2001

From:
Barbara Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 12:33:27 -0800
Terry,

Congratulations!  What a great idea!  I'll be there.

Best regards,
Barbara Foster
Microscopy/Microscopy Education
125 Paridon Street, Suite 102
Springfield, MA 01118
PH: 413-746-6931  FX: 413-746-9311  Web: www.Microscopyeducation.com

"Why didn't they teach us that sooner?"  ... probably because no one
thought to call MME about customized, on-site courses.  Offered in all
areas of microscopy, sample prep,and image analysis, they make an immediate
impact on your productivity.