CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2001

From:
Barbara Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 17:06:46 -0800
Sorry about the previous posting!  I thought that Phil had sent me a
private message, not that it was a group posting.

For those of you who are interested, Phil conducted a salary and facilities
survey at M&M 2001.  We did the processing.  Phil will post the final
analysis to the listserver and will also write an article for Microscopy
Today.  Keep an eye open for both.

(A slightly embarrassed...)
Barbara Foster