CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2002

From:
Ian Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:33:35 +1000

Hi
I note that the spectra for Tetracycline and Xylene Orange are probably
interchanged in the message below. Tetracycline is the UV excited dye.

Fluorescence spectra tables can be found at:
  http://www.fhcrc.org/shared_resources/imaging/Fluorochromes.html
  http://pingu.salk.edu/flow/fluo.html
and the searchable fluorochrome database at
  http://fluorescence.biorad.com/

cheers

Ian.

--
Dr Ian S. Harper, Director
Monash Micro Imaging
The Microscopy & Imaging Research Facility
Building 13C, Monash University,
Clayton, VIC 3800, Australia

Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: +61 3 9905 5635;  Fax: +61 3 9905 2766
Mobile: 0408 314168

General enquiries: [log in to unmask]