CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2002

From:
Jacqui Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 12:52:14 +1300

Hi John,

With the Leica TCS SP2 software, you can do Image Separation and select the
images which you want to use for future manipulations. This is under the
processing software (Edit-Separation), however with the previous version it was
under 3D (Image Tool). A new file (including all the images in the edited stack)
is then generated called "Separation" and it is this file that you then use to
make projections, movies, etc.

With our Leica TCS 4D, we can manipulate the stack fairly easily using the
memory bar and then make the projection directly without having to generate
additional files..

Cheers,

Jacqui.

Jacqueline Ross