CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2003

From:
Scott Monroe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 13:46:20 -0500

As a imaging software Vendor we use Metamorph or Metavue, they have an
Equalize function.  Briefly the function can take the average, minimum, or
maximum light intensity in each plane, or an ROI in an image stack set it to
equal the average, minimum, or maximum intensity, respectively.

Scott Monroe, Ph.D.
Nikon Instruments Inc.