CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2003

From:
Kees Jalink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 10:05:11 +0200

Hi all,

but also keep in mind that 30% variation in sensitivity between any two specimen of exactly the same type of PMT is common.
Confocaling is NOT a quantitative thing (yet).

Kees

kees jalink
Div. of Cell Biology, The Netherlands Cancer Institute
Plesmanlaan 121, 1066CX Amsterdam
Phone:31-20-512 1933,  Fax:31-20-512 1944,  [log in to unmask]
home address:
Paulus Potterlaan 5, 2102CC Heemstede, The Netherlands
Phone: 31-23-547 6047, [log in to unmask]