CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2003

From:
ian gibbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:56:45 +1030

I'll also offer my support for Autodeblur - we use it intensively for
correcting z-axis distortion in high magnification confocal stacks.
We've calibrated the corrected images against TEM data so we are pretty
sure that the blind deconvolution is giving us the appropriate results.
I haven't used other deconvolution packages, so I can't comment on the
relevant benefits of them, but it is a real bonus not having to measure
/ calculate a point spread function...

IAN

Prof Ian Gibbins
Anatomy & Histology