CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2004

From:
"Garfield, Susan (NIH/NCI)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 08:04:46 -0400

Michael,

So does this mean that these .pmf files are not needed?  I would like to get
rid of them if that's the case.  I'm running a core facility and  back up
everyone's images.  Since we switched to LaserSharp 2000, we go through much
more "space" with the Bio-Rad file system.  I would sure like to get rid of
any files that aren't needed and free up some space.

Susan Garfield, Manager
CCR Confocal Microscopy Core Facility
Laboratory of Experimental Carcinogenesis
Center for Cancer Research, NCI
Bld.37,Rm 4134(office),Rm 4137(confocal lab)
Bethesda, MD 20892