CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2005

From:
Carol Heckman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 11:53:01 -0800

Kate-
Somebody sells a chamber into which you can insert your whole
inverted microscope.  This is what we did many years ago in order to
record cell movements in phase microscope mode.  The lens heaters are
a problem because the stage and sample are at different temperatures
than the lens, and it is hard to create a stable gradient of
temperatures.  If this isn't clear, write back or try to find our
paper, Manger and Heckman in the SIVB journal, Tissue Culture Methods.
Carol

--
__
Carol A. Heckman, Ph.D.