CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2007

From:
PattyJansma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:00:41 -0700

Hi, Tim,

I agree with what Rosemary and Andy have said about buying a confocal. I
would always test the type of sample(s) you plan to use on the confocal.

I agree that the local sales and service reps play a huge part in how the
system performs. The caveat to this is that the reps change without much
warning. We have frequent changes in local service or sales reps in our
area. We have purchased 3 confocals over the last 8 years and have had
changes of personnel within 3 months or less of each purchase.

Patty

Patty Jansma
ARLDN
University of AZ