CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2007

From:
Glen MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 09:25:26 -0800

You could try ImageJ, use File/Import/Image Sequence... to import a
sequentially numbered series into a stack.  Use the Image/Properties
window to set spatial and temporal dimensions.
More explanation is in the ImageJ documentations.
rsb.info.nih.gov/ij
Regards,
Glen

Glen MacDonald
Core for Communication Research
Virginia Merrill Bloedel Hearing Research Center
Box 357923
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-7923  USA
(206) 616-4156

******
The box said "Requires WindowsXP or better", so I bought a Macintosh.
******