CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2008

From:
Michael Cammer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2008 19:20:30 -0400

We sometimes have the problem, especially with data involving small
particles moving in cells, that data that are evident in raw data and
really clear in deconvolved and contrast enhanced images simply disappear
completely in compressed movies or figures that have to be squeezed into a
single page.  This is an example where journals simply make it impossible
to adequately show data.

Michael Cammer   http://www.aecom.yu.edu/aif/