CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2008

Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2008 08:31:10 +1100
Hmm, misread the dimensions....  Another option would be pollen, very
regular shapes, many are elongated, e.g. canola pollen, most are
fairly autofluorescent, can be stained if desired and they're tough.
Reasonably uniform size, often quite well-characterised, like diatoms.
And unless you need a pure sample, kitty litter will give you lots of
diatoms... though perhaps not of known length.