CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2008

From:
Beat Ludin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:46:37 +0100
Dear Laura

As Michael already pointed out, we offer the
iceCUBE&BOX temperature control system which
covers a range of ambient-10°C to 45°C for most
setups. One of the advantages of an integral
system over a local one is that it will work with
any sample, stage and objective. Don't hesitate
to contact me off-list if you have further questions.

It goes without saying that I have considerable
commercial interest in our own products :-)

Best regards,

Beat