CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2008

From:
Robert Fernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:32:32 +0000
Light Microscopy Core Facility Managers Meeting.

Following the success of last years LM facilities meeting in York, the
next meeting will be held in Manchester from Thursday 8th to Friday
9th January 2009.  The meeting is split over two days to allow for
travelling up and down the country and also provide time for informal
discussions over a beer or two. We'll start with a lunch on the
Thursday and finish with a lunch on the Friday.

To register, simply visit http://microscopy.wetpaint.com and register
your details and sign into the attendees list. There is also a table
to add any suggestions for topics to be introduced and discussed at
the meeting.

Please register as early as possible so that we can arrange catering
and dinner sponsorship.

If you have any queries please feel free to contact Peter March [log in to unmask] 0161 275 1571