CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2009

From:
Jacqui Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 2009 10:03:39 +1200
Hi Matiar,

Have you installed the ZEN service pack(s)? We also had a lot of
problems with memory, which were improved quite a lot after we loaded
the service pack. You can see them here:
http://www.zeiss.com/c12567be0045acf1/Contents-Frame/b955891346fee6f8c12
56a87004abdf9 Check first with your Zeiss support person before you load
them however.

I recommend that you are very careful with regard to loading/upgrading
drivers, etc. on your computer yourself if you are under warranty or
service contract. We have been advised not to do anything on our
computer without checking with the Zeiss engineer. This includes any
updates of Vista, etc.

Kind regards,

Jacqui

Jacqueline Ross