CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2010

Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2010 19:05:49 +1100

Stephen,

               The programme this links to is last years!  I'm being
asked by your colleagues to organise my travel but it would be easier if
I had a programme for this year!   Doing my fluorescence intro is fine -
so long as the lecture room has a decent blackout so I can play my
tricks!   Can I assume that it will be OK for me to come up Sunday
morning and return Friday?

Guy

Optical Imaging Techniques in Cell Biology

by Guy Cox    CRC Press / Taylor & Francis

     http://www.guycox.com/optical.htm
<http://www.guycox.com/optical.htm>

Associate Professor Guy Cox, MA, DPhil(Oxon)

Australian Centre for Microscopy & Microanalysis,

Madsen Building F09, University of Sydney, NSW 2006

Phone +61 2 9351 3176     Fax +61 2 9351 7682

             Mobile 0413 281 861

      http://www.guycox.net <http://www.guycox.net>