CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2010

From:
geekay b <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2010 09:26:40 -0800
Thanks to all the replies and suggestions.

I am more in

Good day:

Thanks to all the replies and suggestions.

I am more interested in knowing the abilities of widefield (low cost)
hyperspectral imaging systems, such as the Pariss one mentioned by Michael
or other such systems in resolving such signals. I think there are a few
commercial systems out there?

Thanks again,
GK