CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2010

From:
Vitaly Boyko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 09:19:27 -0800
Suspension cells could be also transfected while in suspensio

Hy Syed,

Suspension cells could be also transfected while in suspension state and
immobilized on the coated coverglass immediately before imaging. Yes, antibody
based FRET works but it is much harder to get impressive and accurate
quantitative data with the antibody based FRET, as the FRET signal is usually
weak. However, if you would be happy with the 'YES FRET' and 'NO FRET' readout,
then the antibody based approach could be OK.

Cheers,

Vitaly
+1-301-515-7833