CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2010

Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2010 18:41:29 +1100

If you go to www.proscitech.com.au (no connection) you'll find it all
explained.

Differences are such things as colour, flatness, precision and lack of
autofluorescence.

You need to be doing very demanding work for it to make a difference,
but it's nice to know the expensive ones are there when you need them.

                                       Guy

Optical Imaging Techniques in Cell Biology
by Guy Cox    CRC Press / Taylor & Francis
     http://www.guycox.com/optical.htm
Associate Professor Guy Cox, MA, DPhil(Oxon)
Australian Centre for Microscopy & Microanalysis,
Madsen Building F09, University of Sydney, NSW 2006

Phone +61 2 9351 3176     Fax +61 2 9351 7682
             Mobile 0413 281 861
      http://www.guycox.net