CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2011

From:
"Phillips, Thomas E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2011 07:54:50 -0600

Leica has just announced that they now have a coverslip corrected 40x water immersion objective.

15506341 HCX PL APO 40x/1.10 W CORR CS
HCX PL APO 40x/1.10 water immersion objective with correction collar optimized for
confocal scanning applications. High transmission from 360-1100 nm, free working
distance: 0.63 mm. For 405 nm excitation correction lens 155063414 has to be used.

Thomas E. Phillips, Ph.D
Professor of Biological Sciences
Director, Molecular Cytology Core
2 Tucker Hall