CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2011

From:
"Boswell, Carl A - (cboswell)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2011 15:16:37 -0700
Hi Martin,
I just went through the effort of finding some uranyl glass to use as a fluorescent standard for a 2P imaging system.  The biggest difficulty was finding some.  After searching for and calling various commercial concerns, I managed to get a couple of pieces from scrap that the glassblowers in the Chemistry Dept. had stashed for special use.  Any idea on current sources of this material?
Cheers,

Carl A. Boswell, Ph.D.
Molecular and Cellular Biology
Univ. of Arizona