CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2011

From:
Zac Arrac Atelaz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2011 11:04:21 -0500

We have the Olympus FV10i with automatic water pump, it works fine, it keeps water continuosly on the lens tip in multipoint, time lapse, z-stack acquisitions with no trouble, even combining all of them, it also controls temperature and allows CO2 input working with a external perfussion pump in 35mm dish. I am not sure it can use something different to water but I also feel there is no need

Gabriel OH