CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2011

From:
Kathryn Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:01:15 -0700

Hello all;
	I've found old threads, but nothing for Windows 7. I am looking for software (free or inexpensive) that would track when users log on and off of Windows 7, 64 bit. This is how they log in to their own settings on our Nikon Elements software. All I need is time on, time off, and duration. No scheduling, no billing accounts etc, although it would be nice if I could have them assigned to a PI name's account. Most software I search for is way more sophisticated than what I need, or won't work on a 64 bit computer. I don't know how to write macros for Win7 Event Viewer.
	Any suggestions?
	Thanks in advance.

	Kathy Spencer
	The Scripps Research Institute