CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2011

From:
Sebastian Rhode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 09:17:41 -0600

Hi,

durinh my time when I was responsible for the development of the cell FRAP
system from Olympus I request such Notch Dichroics from Semrock for various
laser lines. For instance I requested a filter which is suitable for 340/380
Excitation (Ca-Imaging), reflects a 405nm laser for FRAP, PhotoSwitching and
Photoactivation. Next there was an emmsion window (420-465nm) and again a
reflection band for a 473nm (for GFP bleaching) laser followed by emission
window from 480-700nm.
Unfortunately the complete R&D facilty in Munich was closed down, before I
could test it, but if you ask them, they will make it for you. But be
prepared for the pricing ...

Cheers, Sebi