CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2012

From:
"Vergara, Leoncio A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2012 16:54:21 +0000

For microscope that don't require a computer for control, would it be possible to have them plugged to some power management system like a smart UPS or something and somehow have that under computer control? ...note the use of the highly technical terms "something and somehow"