CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2012

From:
Alberto Diaspro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2012 18:32:07 +0200

Dear,
since the day of the abstract submission deadline  - june 4th -  we had excess of traffic blocking for several hours the website www.owls2012.org, we extend the deadline on june 7th while keeping the early bird registration on  june 8th. Abstract submission cannot be further relaxed, except for late abstracts,  since we need to prepare the Conference booklet.
As well, we will have a call for papers for a Springer book series to be completed within September 2012. On the webpage you can find the latest news.
Please, also remember that the Inaugural lecture will be at Palazzo Ducal on July 3rd 2012 in the Evening, do not miss it!
Thank you for your patience.
Alberto

p.s. i apologize for duplicates