CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2012

From:
Alberto Diaspro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2012 11:39:08 +0200

Dear,
within the LANIR project (webpage under construction: http://www2.ul.ie/web/Research/Lanir)  I am offering  a post doc  position, immediately available, for two years at  http://www.iit.it/en/research/departments/nanophysics.html. The call will be released soon on the IIT webpage. I need the candidate has expertise in optical microscopy image formation, NIR/IR laser systems, NIR/IR spectroscopy.
Please, feel free to write for information to [log in to unmask] (copy to [log in to unmask]), subject: "LANIR-IIT Diaspro Lab". A "Job corner" for interviews will be available during www.owls2012.org at the IIT/LANIR stand.
All the best
Alby

Note: Within the LANIR project we outline a concept of Infra Red Nanoscopy (IRN).  It is expected that IRN has the potential for improving the lateral resolution of IR micro-spectroscopy from the diffraction-limited current state-of-the-art down to the nanoscale. Main applications are expected in Medicine, Biology and Materials science.
The LANIR research leading to these results has received funding from the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/20012-2015) under grant agreement n°280804. This communication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.

ISTITUTO ITALIANO
DI TECNOLOGIA

Prof. Alberto Diaspro
Director