CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2013

From:
George McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2013 16:13:18 -0500

My thinking for Gary Brooker's widefield multiphoton is not to use it on
a spinning disk system, but rather on Andrew York & Hari Shroff's MSIM2
nanoscope - a much faster design than their 2012 Nature Methods paper
(keep an eye out for their work). Using it on Tom Jovin's PAM might also
be useful. If I have my math correct, a Chameleon Ultra II MP laser plus
Chameleon OPO-VIS on MSIM2 would also enable both WF-MPEF 2photon and
wide tuning range 1photon nanoscopy.