CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2013

From:
George McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2013 22:50:47 -0500

Hi Andrea,
1. "Do not look at laser(s) with remaining eye."
2. light tight box, laser safety interlock.
3. No. Murphy's Law dictates they would remove the eyeware before #1.
4. No. The really good service people share the measurements they make
at the laser output and/or back focal plane.
You're welcome and stay safe,
George